Fall Foliage


Coat // CHICWISH
Bag // ZARA, similar here
Faux Fur Scarf // similar here
Boots // Stradivarius, similar here






Lovely weather, warm colors and fall foliage everywhere; that's what November looks like in Athens. And that was the main reason why this Saturday, the Duke and I decided to spend the entire day outside! The weather was wonderful, the sun was shining with just a few cloudy moments every now and then and we were both in a great mood.

Our first stop was the National Garden; I wanted a place where the background was green and the floor was covered with fall foliage so that my new spicy mustard coat would blend in and stand out at the same time. And this place was absolutely perfect! After the photoshoot, we went for a stroll in the garden (update: the ducks were back in the pond!). It was so beautiful and peaceful there, I wanted to stay there longer, but we had to do some shopping for the Duke (yes, that happens too, haha). Once we felt a little hungry, I took him straight to Σερσέ λα Φαμ, a wonderful place with delicious menu and very polite people on Mitropoleos Str. And he loved it! Our last stop, before going back home, was our "koumbaroi". A beautiful day should end with good friends and some beer.

We came back home after midnight* and it felt so fulfilling. I wish we could do that more often, like back in the day when we were students and carefree, and maybe it is not that farfetched.

*yes, for 12 hours I was wearing my heeled high-thigh boots from Stradivarius #love

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke