Pink Puff


Skirt // CHICWISH
Top // ZARA (old), similar here
Heels // Handmade, similar here
Purse // Vintage, similar here






I love pink, not the Barbie-pink, the lighter version. The one coming out of girly dreams with unicorns, clouds of cotton candy and rivers of marshmallows... I also like big, full skirts with a high waist. I find them super feminine and elegant, because they look flattering on any body type, height and weight. Those two together make the perfect combination of what I consider "the perfect skirt". And so I found it, on Chicwish, of course...

However, there is a tiny detail I must share with you: I had to cut it in a very discreet mullet because it was too long for me (or I was too short for it) and looked really awkward on the front. Thanks to the incredible Mr Yannis, my awesome tailor, the skirt looks diviner (if this is even a word...) So, in case you decide to buy the skirt, please bare in mind that it does NOT look like this and the mullet design on the hem was my idea! Fell free to copy it, haha

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by Denia Kokoroskou

*Also in Black, Red & Green 
**Special thanks to Balthazar Bar/Restaurant for allowing us do the photoshooting in their beautiful garden